Welcome to my Blog

Gidday, welcome to my blog, hope you find something of interest here. Feel free to add a comment
Regards Susie

Monday, October 22, 2007

RSS feeds

Finally I am back on track with my 23 things and have been reading all about RSS feeds. To my surprise when I was adding a feed from flickr of photos of east gippsland , I found there was a heap of photos from bolceg and even some of myself!
There is a lot to read in the feeds and I look forward to finding feeds that I like. I have found this troublesome but I have finally got it to work. Here is my link to my public blogline account
http://www.bloglines.com/public/SusieV

Today we also had a liveclassroom session which was very interesting and I'm sure will be a large part of how we communicate in the future. It will be a useful tool for our Neihgbourhood House network.

I have also been reading Sue from Benambra's blog it is really fantastic she has done such a lot of work. Well done Sue.

It is late and time to go. The moon has had a halo around it tonight and there is a plague of wasp insects that are attracted to the light and sound like rain on my window.

No comments: